Tuesday 7 May 2013

Thinking About Writing An Ebook About Property Investing In Australia

Hi guys, I am pondering on the idea of writing an ebook concerning about property investing in Australia, and would like to ask you the audience what would you like to see in a book as such. What topics would you like see being covered? There will be a price for the book I will be honest, and looking at charging around $9.99 per book, but I want to ensure that it covers the topics you want covered, and has quality information. In regards to when this book will be published I have not considered a time yet, as I said I am pondering on wether to write a book, but it also depends on what you want.

So feel free to e-mail me at gregcoglan@gmail.com, or leave a comment under this post for all to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment